Moreno Baldivieso plays a leading part in the recent construction boom in Bolivia, providing comprehensive advice to key companies in the real estate and construction sector.
Moreno Baldivieso plays a leading part in the recent construction boom in Bolivia, providing comprehensive advice to key companies in the real estate and construction sector. We provide legal support to clients who develop their activities in the private sphere, designing contractual and business structures, managing authorizations and executing large-scale real estate projects. Likewise, we work on public procurement for companies who focus on building and/or supervising public infrastructure.
Our recent experience includes:
- Representing the interests of international clients in the largest energy EPC project in Bolivian history, related to the construction of a Urea and Ammonia Plant valued at USD 1.5 billion.
- Design, procurement and construction of a wind farm worth USD 120 million executed in the city of Santa Cruz.
Areas of practice
- Preparation and review of contracts related to construction and engineering.
- Comprehensive advice on bidding processes and public procurement.
- Monitoring and legal supervision of compliance with obligations.
- Preparation of reports and legal counsel.
- Comprehensive legal assistance for construction and engineering companies.