Energy is a sphere in which Moreno Baldivieso stands out, guiding the investments of national and foreign companies in different segments of the sector.
Energy is a sphere in which Moreno Baldivieso stands out, guiding the investments of national and foreign companies in different segments of the sector. We have counseled many of the most important strategic projects nationwide, representing private clients in contracts and partnerships with the Bolivian State.
Our recent experience includes:
- Representing a Korean multinational in the construction and operation of a urea and ammonia plant worth USD $ 1.5 billion, the largest natural gas industrialization project to date in Bolivian history.
- Acting on behalf of a Danish company for the construction of three wind farms for a total of USD $ 120 million in the department of Santa Cruz.
- Representing a German multinational in the conformation of the first mixed public-private corporation dedicated to the industrialization of Bolivia’s vast lithium reserves. This USD $ 2.2 billion project is considered the largest energy-related project in Bolivian history.
Areas of practice
- Public contracts.
- Oil and natural gas projects.
- Regulatory and environmental legislation.
- Engineering, procurement and construction.
- Non-traditional and renewable energy projects.