Delfor is a partner at Moreno Baldivieso and heads the litigation department of the firm, with over 25 years of experience in the field. Delfor is widely regarded as one of the most successful and tenacious litigants in Bolivia. His ample experience includes complex litigation in the areas of labor, tax, civil, criminal and administrative law. Recently, Delfor led the defense of the interests of a Spanish consortium in a total of 45 lawsuits conducted in parallel in Bolivia.
Delfor is a lawyer, qualified by the Universidad Mayor de San Andrés-UMSA, admitted to practice law in Bolivia. He holds a master’s degree in Tax Law from Simón Bolívar University and postgraduate degrees in civil, procedural, civil and criminal and administrative law. His practice is highly recognized by Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500.
- Universidad Mayor de San Andres, La Paz – Bolivia, 1992: “Law Degree”
- Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, 1996 “Specialist in Tax Law”
- Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, 1997, La Paz Bolivia “Specialist in Business Law”
- Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, 2000 “Masters in Economic Law – Tax Law”
- Universidad de Chile, 2003, “Development of Public Policies to face offences within Democracy”
- Universidad Mayor de San Andrés, 2009 “Diploma on Higher Education, Organization, Pedagogical Administration of the Classroom”