Yamila Droguett Zeballos is a Counsel Attorney at Gabriel Patent & Trademark Office, the intellectual property office of Moreno Baldivieso since 1991. Yamila is a specialist in brand registry and patents, copyright and copyright infringement. During her extensive work alongside high profile companies and international and Bolivian correspondents, she has accrued extensive knowledge of their particular needs. She has taken language courses at the University of Southern Mississippi to polish her communication and legal skills in English. Additionally she completed several specialized courses with the World Intellectual Property Organization – WIPO.
Yamila is an alumnus of the Universidad Mayor de San Andrés Law School and is a member of the La Paz Bar Association.
Languages: Spanish and English.
- Universidad Mayor de San Andres, La Paz – Bolivia, 1999: Law Degree”.
- WORLD INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ORGANIZATION:
- General Course of Intellectual Property I OMPI-WIPO.
- Specialized Course over Copyright and Related Rights DL 201 OMPI-WIPO.
- General Course of Intellectual Property II OMPI – WIPO.
- Course on Electronic Commercial Law OMPI – WIPO.